Thursday, February 10, 2011

My favorite top 10 TED talks

I been watching TED talks ever since it went public on internet. Since I subscribe to their monthly newsletter I haven't really missed any of the popular talks. TED talks have been really inspiring and had a great influence on my life. Though I have constantly posted some of the talks in my blog but there are few talks which always come to my mind when I think about TED and following are some of those talks I would rate it as my favorites.










and this one is my most favorite!

2 comments:

jmelfi said...

Rahul: Thank you for sharing these great TED Talks with your readers and for sharing TED in general. I like you, love TED Talks. My passion lead me to find many TED-like sites which I did and then created a directory style website linking to dozens of such sites. If you love Talks, I guarantee you'll find some great ones from the site. Do Lectures, GEL, BIL, POP!TECH are just some of the great ones! Jim Melfi, founder, VideoTalks.org

Rahul Venugopal said...

Thanks Jim for your comment and I will surely check out your site.