Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hey folks,

This is one of my all time favorite movie. When I watched this movie for the first time when I was kid, I couldn't find any so called vfx in this movie but later during my teens when I was researching about VFX I found this movie had won Oscar of VFX. I was really surprised and from that moment I became of fan of invisible VFX ;)

Following is list of youtube videos in which Ken Ralston talks about VFX in Forrest Gump.

1) Martin Luther King, Jr: The Visual Effects of Forrest Gump
2) Run Forrest Run: The Visual Effects of Forrest Gump
3) Lt. Dan's Legs: The Visual Effects of Forrest Gump
4) Enhancing Reality; The Visual Effects of Forrest Gump
5) Lyndon B. Johnson: The Visual Effects of Forrest Gump
6) Richard Nixon: The Visual Effects of Forrest Gump
7) Ping Pong wth George Bush:The Visual Effects of Forrest Gump
8) Vietnam: The Visual Effects of Forrest Gump
9) George Wallace: The Visual Effects of Forrest Gump
10) Birth of a Nation: The Visual Effects of Forrest Gump

best part of all is its just pure hard core compositing! nothing else....

1 comment:

Pro Gamma said...

Hello Rahul!

Im a MotionGraphic at VietNam. My goal is work at Singapore.

Have you any group which need freelancer or outsourcing or need VietNamese staff?

My reel: www.mographic.blogspot.com/search/label/showreel.

Thank for your read and good luck.